The year started just 2 days ago and we are about to get busy. We (the whole family) head up to the bush on monday to check in on the clinic that is being built thanks to all our wonderful supporters back in the USA and NZ! I will post some pics when we get back. We hope to set the posts for our house while we are there and take some final measurements for the hydro electric project.
After we return the following week Tania will be attending a teacher training with some of the school teachers from the bush. All the schools in this province that are using this same curriculum from Australia will be in town getting some training for the upcoming year. Tania wants to help out the schools in our region of the bush so she is excited to meet more of the teachers and learn more about their curriculum.
After that I will make another trip up to the bush to see the beginning of the school year and give out the rest of the school supplies that came from Kiwanis and VCC on our container last year.
Then in Feb I (Brian) will travel to the USA and Thailand for two conferences. Returning the first week of March just in time to recieve Tania's mom and cousin for a visit. One week later a small team from Living Hope Fellowship in Sullivan County Pa will be visiting to help finish the clinic, our home and do some teachings in the village. That should round out March.
The first week of April is when we plan to relocated up to the bush. I forsee a small break after that! We will need some time to rest and get acclimated to bush life. I think Jan, Feb and March are going to fly by with all this activity!!!
If you are anywhere near Sullivan County or Roanoke Rapids NC in the middle of February shoot me an email I would love to get together for a cup of coffee!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thanks for sharing Brian. I know many are excited to partner with you and the whole Renshaw Tribe. So encouraged by your steps forward.I know bush life will be a NEW adventure but in some ways you two have been preparing for this all of your life. Julie and I send you all our love and admiration, hugs to the bugs! We hope to visit you this year the Lord willing.
Grace on ya- Tom and Julie
keeping you all in prayer - did you meet the goal for what you need for the clinic?
Post a Comment